ACTISORB™ Silver 220 product sizes
Please refer to the relevant country website for correct product codes,
sizes and cartons configurations.
ACTISORB™: Assessment and diagnosis, Complex wounds, Infection
Case series evaluation: ACTISORB™ Silver 220 in practice
Click here for more news & evidence on ACTISORB™ SILVER 220
© Systagenix Wound Management 2013. Brands marked with ™ or ™ are trademarks of Systagenix. All other products referenced herein are acknowledged to be trademarks of their respective owners.
C1677 Nov 2013
1. Soriano et al. Effects of an activated charcoal silver dressing on chronic wounds with no clinical signs of infection. JWC Vol 13 no. 10. 2004
2. Nisbet et al. The Beneficial effects of a non-releasing silver containing wound dressings on fibroblast proliferation. Poster presented at Wounds UK 2011
3. Stadler et al. Survey of 12,444 patients with chronic wounds treated with Charcoal dressing (ACTISORB™). Akt Dermatol 2002; 28: 351-354. 2002
4. Nisbet et al. The benefits of activated charcoal cloth with silver on odour control and bacterial endotoxin binding. Poster presentation at Wounds UK 2011
5. Russell AD et al. Antimicrobial activity and action of silver. Progress in Medicinal Chemistry.31, 351-370. Elsevier Service 1994
6. Kerihuel et al. Effect of activated charcoal dressings on healing outcomes of chronic wounds. JWC Vol 19 no 5. 2010